[ACT-R-users] Equation List for Current ACT-R (UNCLASSIFIED)

Kelley, Troy (Civ,ARL/HRED) tkelley at arl.army.mil
Wed Jan 6 10:53:22 EST 2010

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

All,

There is a table (Table 12.2, page 432) in the Atomic Components of Thought
book that nicely lists all the major algorithms used in ACT-R.  I know this
Table is slightly out of date, is there a place on the website that I could
find a current list of algorithms?  Perhaps in one of the tutorials?  I
looked through some, but I didn't see any listing of algorithms.

Thanks,
Troy D. Kelley
RDRL-HRS-EA
U.S. Army Research Laboratory
Human Research and Engineering Directorate (HRED)
Aberdeen Proving Ground, Aberdeen MD 21005-5425
voice: 410-278-5869
fax: 410-278-9523