[ACT-R-users] Models of listening to continuous speech?

Bonnie John bej at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 11 11:18:24 EDT 2009

Folks,

Anyone have an models using ACT-R's Audition Module to listen to and
comprehend continuous speech?
If not continuous speech, how about short phrases or anything other than
tones?
Any experience using the Audition Module at all?

I'm asking because I'd like to make models of ACT-R using the JAWS
screen reader to navigate a web site and compare it to ACT-R models of
visually navigating a web site. I'd like to read papers or speak with
someone who has had experience with the Audition Module to get a
heads-up on peaks and pitfalls.

I did browse the Publications page, but could only find papers that use
vision (but I could have missed the listening ones - apologies if I did).

Thanks,
Bonnie