[ACT-R-users] threaded cognition problem

Hendrik Neumann hendrik.neumann at unibw.de
Mon Mar 10 11:17:48 EDT 2008

Hello,

Has anyone tried to run ACT-R 6 with the threaded cognition module provided
by D. Salvucci and N. Taatgen (http://www.cs.drexel.edu/~salvucci/threads/)
in a different lisp than MCL? I just loaded ACT-R (r222 and r370) in Allegro
CL with the threads.lisp file in the /modules subfolder, but when I tried to
start a simple model with two goals to test the threaded cognition approach,
only one thread (the last to be put into the goal buffer) was working. The
buffer trace showed just one goal, too. Is there any way I can make sure the
extra module was loaded correctly? I tried different models built in the
same fashion as the sample provided on the website mentioned above, so I
think the problem lies with the threads-module. Any help in getting this to
work correctly would be great, as I am fairly new to lisp/ACT-R.

Regards,

Hendrik

--

Dipl.-Psych. Hendrik Neumann