[ACT-R-users] ACT-R robot

Bruce J Weimer MD bjweimer at charter.net
Tue Jun 24 11:04:20 EDT 2008

Greg,

I've been reading several of the papers you referenced.  Is there any
technical information on ACT-R/E and it's implementation?  Is any source
code available?

Also, I was wondering as I read the papers, is information that's learned
during a session with the robot stored or saved when the robot's turned off
or is it lost?  I'm reading through the ACT-R tutorials and it seems that
each time a model is run, it's reset to run again - there (so far) hasn't
been any mention of a mechanism to save the information in declarative
memory, weights, latencies, etc.

Bruce.