[ACT-R-users] ACT-R robot

Greg Trafton greg.trafton at nrl.navy.mil
Mon Jun 23 14:55:13 EDT 2008

We've been hooking up ACT-R to our robots for several years now.

We have a new version (OK, a couple new versions) that basically take
information from the robot's sensors, put them into ACT-R's audicon or
visicon (as appropriate) and go from there.  we're calling our
modified version ACT-R/E (for Embodied).

we have several papers available that describe some of the
capabilities we use, most available at http://www.nrl.navy.mil/aic/iss/aas/CognitiveRobots.php

thanks,
greg