[ACT-R-users] WN-Lexical question

Emond, Bruno bruno.emond at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Jun 19 10:55:05 EDT 2008

Bruce,
This is an excellent suggestion.
Currently WN-Lexical is not making use of the word sense number, which
encodes frequency information, but not the actual frequency.
I will update the module in the next couple of weeks to add this
functionality.
Thanks again for your interest.
Bruno

Bruno Emond. Ph.D.
Research Officer | Agent de Recherche
Tel. | Tél. 1.613.991.5471
Facsimile | Télécopieur 1.613.952.0215
bruno.emond at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

Institute for Information Technology
Institut de technologie de l'information
http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

National Research Council Canada
Conseil National de Recherches Canada
1200 Montreal Rd., M50, Ottawa, ON  K1A 0R6
Government of Canada |  Gouvernement du Canada