[ACT-R-users] Aging problem in ontology modeling

Hiran Ekanayake hiran.ekanayake at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 10:56:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am not a very active user in this list. May be my question is too general
and I would be apologizing if I disturbed your interests.

Recently when I was thinking about dynamic ontology modeling, I got the
perception that there should be a growing aging problem associated in such
models. The reason is that when the network grows over the time, the
concepts should be from a spectrum of time frames from past to present. If
such a model is used for future decision making, there should be a
possibility that the decisions are bit outdated for the current time. I have
seen this problem in many aged people.

I'm very happy if someone can point me references for this.

Hiran Ekanayake

Department of  Computation and Intelligent Systems

University of Colombo School of Computing
Colombo, Sri Lanka.