[ACT-R-users] ACTR-05 -- submissions due ????

John Anderson ja+ at cmu.edu
Wed Jul 6 11:30:41 EDT 2005

Colleagues:

I have been told a number of things might not be clear that I have
been told I should have made clear.  I also have one bit of news:

First, there has been some uncertainty about whether submissions have
been accepted.  In line with the informal operation we run around
here, the operative assumption is that your submission is in unless
you do not hear otherwise.

Equally, there has been some uncertainty about the format of
submissions.  I have sent in a copy of my slides reduced to 6 pages
and that is the default -- although more elaborate 6 page submissions
are OK.

Maybe we want to revisit the informality about our workshop
procedures but that is the way it is now.

Finally, the news:  There will come a date by the end of this week at
which any submissions will be too late to be included in the
proceedings.  The official word on that date will come from Trieste
but I have been told it is later than tomorrow (I am not clear right
now if Friday is too late but I would kind of guess it might be
unless you send something very early in the European time zone that
day).

Regards,
John

John R. Anderson