[ACT-R-users] Fwd: Call for Governing Board nominations

Wayne Gray grayw at rpi.edu
Tue Sep 14 20:23:11 EDT 2004

This is an exciting time for the Cognitive Science Society. Many
changes are underway. Consider running for the Governing Board or
consider nominating someone to run.

Note that like for many other societies, to actually get on the
ballot requires more than one nomination. I think the by-laws say
something like the x people with the most nominations are put onto
the ballot.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**
Wayne D. Gray; Professor of Cognitive Science

EMAIL: grayw at rpi.edu, Office: 518-276-3315, Fax: 518-276-3017

for general information see: http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/

for On-Line publications see:
http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/pubs/downloadable_pubs.htm

for the CogWorks Lab see: http://www.cogsci.rpi.edu/cogworks/

If you just have formalisms or a model you are doing "operations
research" or" AI", if you just have data and a good study you are
doing "experimental psychology", and if you just have ideas you are
doing "philosophy" -- it takes all three to do cognitive science.

**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**