[ACT-R-users] Information Overload in Command and Control

Cleotilde Gonzalez conzalez at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 17 12:51:40 EDT 2004

Jim,
	One of the current projects in my lab (<http://www.cmu.edu/ddmlab>)
aims to develop computational models of Situation Awareness during
combat. We are using ACT-R and an Army simulation OneSaf TestBed.

	see the papers in BRIMS 2003 and 2004 and contact me if you would like
more information.

Coty
--
Prof. Cleotilde Gonzalez
Carnegie Mellon University

--On Thursday, June 17, 2004 12:44 PM -0400 Dan Bothell