[ACT-R-users] Multi-agent model with ACT-R 5.0?

Kwangsu Cho kwangsu+ at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 3 12:15:58 EST 2004

  Although you could model multi-agents with sockets,
It seems even simpler to use Lebiere's a plugin for multiagent models
(or whatever you call).
It was based on ACT-R 4.0 and I made it work for ACT-R 5.0 with a few
changes.

Here is a representative one that simulated game data based on ACT-R 4.
Lebiere, C., Wallach, D., & West, R. L. (2000). A memory-based account
of the prisoner's dilemma and other 2x2 games. In Proceedings of
International Conference on Cognitive Modeling, 185-193. NL: Universal
Press.

I also presented  a multi-agent simulation.
It is available at
http://act-r.psy.cmu.edu/workshops/workshop-2002/talks/kwangsucho.pdf

Hope this helps,
Kwangsu