[ACT-R-users] Some elementar doubts...

Chipman, Susan CHIPMAS at ONR.NAVY.MIL
Tue Feb 3 11:50:57 EST 2004

You might find it helpful to look at the discussion in this chapter, or other similar papers by David Kieras.  Check his web page at the University of Michigan.

David E. Kieras and David E. Meyer, The Role of Cognitive Task Analysis in the Application of Predictive Models of Human Performance, In: Schraagen, Chipman & Shalin (Eds) Cognitive Task Analysis, Erlbaum 2000 237-260.

Susan Chipman, Ph.D.
ONR Code 342
800 N. Quincy Street
Arlington, VA 22217-5660
phone:  703-696-4318
fax:  703-696-1212

-----Original Message-----
From: Estevão Bittar [mailto:estevaobittar at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 11:24 PM
To: act-r-users at act-r.psy.cmu.edu
Subject: [ACT-R-users] Some elementar doubts...

Hello everyone,

I`m starting my ACT-R studies and so I have been disturbed with a few
elementar doubts. While modeling simple experiments in ACT-R Environment, I
realized that is possible to execute the same task using diferents sets of
productions and chunks. Each one of this sets will take different times to
be executed. How I`ll know the time that will better fit a posterior
research data?

Thanks,

Estêvão Bittar - Uberlândia/Brazil