[ACT-R-users] papers recently up on Soar and ACT-R

Frank E. Ritter ritter at ist.psu.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:19:13 EST 2003

I've recently added a few papers to me web site that I thought I should share.

Jones, G. & Ritter, F. E. (2003). Production systems and rule-based
inference. In Encyclopedia of Cognitive Science. London: Macmillan.
http://acs.ist.psu.edu/jonesR03.pdf  [password protected ala the Soar
archive, email for password if you don't know it.]

Ritter, F. E. (2003). Soar. In Encyclopedia of Cognitive Science.
London: Macmillan. [password protected ala the Soar archive.]
http://acs.ist.psu.edu/ritter03.pdf

Shakir, A. (2002). Assessment of models of human decision-making for
air combat analysis. [Draft paper, abstract put on the web with
permission, at http://acs.ist.psu.edu/papers/sharkir02-abstract.pdf.
Copies available from Shakir or Ritter.]

Cheers,

Frank