[Soups-announce] [Call for participation] ASSETS 2023 privacy and accessibility workshop

Yixin Zou yixin.zou at mpi-sp.org
Mon Aug 28 06:46:25 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

We are excited to invite you to participate in our ASSETS 2023 privacy and accessibility workshop <https://sites.google.com/umich.edu/privacya11y/home?pli=1>. The privacy and accessibility communities are often distanced from each other. Through our workshop, we hope to bridge these two communities together and discuss shared interests such as reflecting on how identity aspects interact with accessibility and privacy, resolving privacy and accessibility conflicts, and imagining ways to build technologies that are both accessible and privacy-preserving.

Our workshop will be held remotely (Zoom) on October 18th from 9 AM to 12 PM (PST). If you are interested in participating, please complete this brief Google form <https://bit.ly/a11yprivacy> by October 8th (AOE).

We hope to create a sustainable community from our workshop to continue collaborative efforts in privacy and accessibility research.

Organizers,
Rahaf Alharbi, Robin Brewer, Gesu India, Lotus Zhang, Yixin Zou, Leah Findlater, and Abigale Stangl.