[Soups-announce] Invitation to submit a poster and/or attend EuroUSEC 2023

Aga Kitkowska publicity at eurousec.org
Tue Aug 22 07:25:06 EDT 2023

Registration for EuroUSEC 2023 is now open, and we also included a poster session in the program for this year's EuroUSEC 2023.

The European Symposium on Usable Security (EuroUSEC) is a forum for research and discussion in the area of human-centred security and privacy.

EuroUSEC 2023 will take place on October 16th & 17th, 2023, in Copenhagen, Denmark. EuroUSEC is an independent event, not associated with any conference, with proceedings published at ACM.

----------------------
Call for Posters

Posters to EuroUSEC 2023 can be based on the paper you submitted or on another topic. The two chairs will review the posters.

** Deadline: 4th September 2023 (AoE)
** Notification:10th September 2023 (AoE)

If accepted, at least one author has to attend the conference to discuss the poster with interested attendees.

We will include the submitted abstract on the conference website if the authors consent to this. The posters/abstracts will not be included in the conference proceedings.

Please use the following link for more information and to access the submission system: https://eurousec23.itu.dk/#cfposters

We would greatly appreciate it if you would pass our Call for Posters to any colleagues/students you think might be interested.

Conference Registration

Please use the following link to register for EuroUSEC 2022: https://eurousec23.itu.dk/#registration
The schedule will be provided in the upcoming weeks.

In the meantime, please feel free to follow us on Twitter (@EuroUsec) and join the EuroUSEC Slack to stay in contact with us. You can find more information on our website: https://eurousec23.itu.dk

Sincerely,
Oksana Kulyk and Farzaneh Karegar, EuroUSEC 2023 Program Committee Chairs
Ali Farooq, Anne Hennig, and Agnieszka Kitkowska, EuroUSEC 2023 Publicity Co-Chairs