[Soups-announce] SOUPS 2023 Call for Posters [Submission Deadline: May 25, 2023]

SOUPS Publicity soupspublicity at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 05:05:33 EDT 2023

Greetings,

The Nineteenth Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS 2023)
features a poster session. We seek posters and poster abstracts of recent
or ongoing research related to usable privacy and security.

We welcome submissions of:

- Preliminary findings from ongoing work
- Undergraduate/master research projects
- Posters about work on usable privacy and security that were recently
published at other venues (2022 to 2023)

The timeline is as follows:
- Submission Deadline: May 25, 2023
- Notification of Poster Acceptance: June 8, 2023

Poster acceptance will be determined by the poster chairs and jury.
Accepted poster submissions will be made available on the website. During
the symposium, the best poster awards will be selected by the poster jury.
At least one member of the research team from each accepted poster must
attend SOUPS (August 6–8, 2023 in Anaheim, CA, USA) and present the work.

SOUPS 2023 will be an in-person event. We will prepare an interactive and
engaging poster session. Presenters can expect to share their work with the
community and receive feedback. More details on the exact format will be
announced.

More details about the poster session can be found at
https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2023/call-for-posters. Contact
soups23-posters at usenix.org with questions.