[Soups-announce] CfP for EuroUSEC 2023 is published!

EuroUSEC Publicity publicity at eurousec.org
Mon Mar 13 11:11:46 EDT 2023

The CfP for EuroUSEC 2023 has been published!

Please consider submitting to EuroUSEC 2023. We are seeking 16-page
papers on mature/completed research, as well as 9-page vision papers on
work that is planned or in progress.

Paper Registration: June 5, 2023
Paper Submission: June 9, 2023
EuroUSEC event: October 16 & 17, 2023
Where: Copenhagen, Denmark

The 2023 European Symposium on Usable Security is a forum for research
and discussion in the area of human-centered security and privacy.

EuroUSEC 2023 will take place as an independent event on October 16 &
17, 2023 in Copenhagen, Denmark. We will require one author of each
accepted paper to present the paper in person. In certain circumstances,
people who cannot travel may present their papers virtually. Under the
same restrictions, we will ask keynote speakers to come and present in
person.

This year's paper submission deadline is June 9, 2023 (mandatory
registration is due June 5, 2023). The full call for papers is available
at: https://eurousec23.itu.dk/

We will accept both longer 16-page papers on mature/completed work in a
research track, as well as shorter 9-page papers on work in progress (or
work that has yet to begin) in a vision track. This decision to accept
both types of submissions aims to include researchers at all stages of
their career and at all stages of their projects. We will focus on
promoting interactive discussion with paper presenters to provide a
thought-provoking experience.

We would also greatly appreciate if you would pass the CFP to any
colleagues whom you think might be interested.

Sincerely,
Oksana Kulyk and Farzaneh Karegar, EuroUSEC 2023 Program Committee Chairs
Ali Farooq, Anne Hennig, and Agnieszka Kitkowska, EuroUSEC 2023
Publicity Co-Chairs