[Soups-announce] C4P: Security and Trust Management Workshop (STM 2020) - deadline extended - 6th August

Gabriele LENZINI Gabriele.Lenzini at uni.lu
Mon Aug 1 09:44:31 EDT 2022

                                   Call for Papers (extension)

   18th International Workshop on Security and Trust Management (STM 2022)

                               Co-located with: ESORICS 2022

                     https://sptage.compute.dtu.dk/STM2022/

-----------------------

STM (Security and Trust Management) is a working group of ERCIM

(European Research Consortium in Informatics and Mathematics).

IMPORTANT DATES:

We have extended our deadline to the 6th August 2022, 23:59 AoE (firm)

[for more dates: see our web page: https://sptage.compute.dtu.dk/STM2022/]

============================

SUBMISSION / INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS

Easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=stm2022.

All submissions should be appropriately anonymized.

Submissions should be at most 16 pages in the LNCS format,

including the bibliography and well-marked appendices.

All submissions must be written in English, and only PDF files will be
accepted

(a Latex source file will be required for the final version of accepted
papers).

[for more instruction: see our web page:
https://sptage.compute.dtu.dk/STM2022/]

============================

SCOPE:

The workshop seeks submissions from academia, industry, and government
presenting

novel research on all theoretical and practical aspects of security and
trust in ICTs.

============================

TOPICS OF INTEREST:

.             Access control

.             Anonymity

.             Applied cryptography

.             Authentication

.             Data and application security

.             Data protection

.             Data/system integrity

.             Digital rights management

.             Economics of security and privacy

.             Formal methods for security and trust

.             Identity management

.             Legal and ethical issues

.             Mobile security

.             Networked systems security

.             Operating systems security

.             Privacy

.             Security and trust metrics

.             Security and trust policies

.             Security and trust management architectures

.             Security and trust for big data

.             Security and trust in cloud environments

.             Security and trust in content delivery networks

.             Security and trust in crowdsourcing

.             Security and trust in social networks

.             Security and trust in the Internet of Things

.             Security and trust in pervasive computing

.             Security and trust in services

.             Security and trust in edge computing

.             Security and trust in embedded systems and associated
applications

.             Security and trust in blockchain protocols and applications

.             Social implications of security and trust

.             Trust in mobile code

.             Trust models

.             Trust management policies

.             Trust and reputation systems

.             Trusted platforms

.             Trustworthy systems and user devices

============================

ATTENDANCE:

The workshop will be in person and we strongly encourage you to re-enjoy to
be present at the event.

However, a hybrid mode presentation will be available for whom, with
motivation, is not able to attend.

============================

PROGRAM CHAIRS:

Gabriele Lenzini, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Weizhi Meng, Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark

============================

PROGRAM COMMITTEE:

[for the complete list: see our web page:
https://sptage.compute.dtu.dk/STM2022/]

======================

We look forwards to receiving your submissions.

Prof. Dr. G. Lenzini

Chief Research Scientist / Associate Professor

Head of the group on Interdisciplinary Research in Sociotechnical
Cybersecurity (IRiSC)

Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust

University of Luxembourg

T.: +352 466 644 5778   -  F.: +352 466644 5669

 <mailto:Gabriele.Lenzini at Uni.Lu> Gabriele.Lenzini at Uni.Lu

Maison du Nombre
6, Avenue de la Fonte
L-4364 Esch-sur-Alzette