[Soups-announce] CFP: Workshop on Security Information Workers

Haney, Julie M. (Fed) julie.haney at nist.gov
Thu May 5 08:15:06 EDT 2022

Call for papers for the SOUPS 2022 Workshop on Security (and Privacy) Information Workers (WSIW)

Like SOUPS, WSIW considers the human elements of security and privacy but has a focus on supporting security and privacy information workers who develop, use, and manipulate security- and privacy-related information as a significant part of their jobs.

We invite you to submit your short (6 pages or less) research paper, work in progress, case study, or position paper by May 26.

The workshop will be held Sunday, August 7, 2022 (co-located with SOUPS) from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.

Find out more at https://security-information-workers.org

or by emailing us at soups22-wsiw at usenix.org<mailto:soups22-wsiw at usenix.org>.

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

  *   The WSIW 22 Organizing Committee
Yasemin Acar, George Washington University and Max Planck Institute for Security and Privacy
Sascha Fahl, CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security
Kelsey Fulton, University of Maryland
Julie Haney, National Institute of Standards and Technology
Ron Thompson, Tufts University