[Soups-announce] SOUPS 2022: Call for Posters and Lightning Talks

SOUPS Publicity soupspublicity at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:06:33 EDT 2022

Greetings,

the Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security is looking for high-quality
poster presentations. We seek posters and poster abstracts of recent or
ongoing research related to usable privacy and security.

We are also inviting you to submit proposals for workshops,
Hackathons/Design-a-thons, Tutorials, or other events the SOUPS community
might be interested in.

Please submit your posters or workshop and beyond proposal for SOUPS 2022
by *Thursday, May 26, AoE*!

See the Call for Posters (
https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2022/call-for-posters) for
submission guidelines and requirements. Contact the program chairs at
soups22-posters at usenix.org if you have any questions.

See the Call for Workshops and Beyond (
https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2022/call-for-workshops) for
submission guidelines and requirements. Contact the program chairs at
soups22-workshops at usenix.org if you have any questions.

The SOUPS 2022 organizers look forward to receiving your submissions!