Connectionists: Dataset LowField MRI

Alex Crimi a.crimi at sanoscience.org
Tue Mar 12 20:57:43 EDT 2024

Hi,

I am planning some topics for students.
I was looking for some available dataset on low-field MRI (<1T is already low-field for me) paired to something at least 3T. I have found nothing. This is interesting but it is not paired https://github.com/mylyu/M4Raw

Interestingly there is this paper which uses existing datasets to improve their LF-MRI, but obviously they do not put their own LF-data publicly. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0730725X21002575

Do you know any available dataset? Or do you have it and would like to collaborate to improve denoising, super-resolution, or some kind of transfer learning from MRI with patients?
Or even homemade MRI would be interesting like MRI4All

Currently I don't have the funding to buy a Hyperfine machine.

Let me know,
Alex

Things learnt while dealing with pregnant women, startups and goats:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/178133840X
[cid:508ec90e-e712-4d0d-a926-eef4b3ebd81e]

Dr. Alessandro Crimi

Research Group Leader

https://bam.sano.science

[cid:dc315bc6-7202-4cf5-b1f5-46b83d7e9325]

Centre for Computational Medicine

Czarnowiejska 36, building C5.

30-072 Kraków, Poland

Phone: +48 575 455 016

www.sano.science<http://www.sano.science/>

Visiting Lecturer

African Institute for Mathematical Sciences

www.aims.edu.gh<http://www.aims.edu.gh>

https://twitter.com/Dr_Alex_Crimi