Connectionists: PostDoc position @TU Berlin on Computational Cognitive Neuroscience, of Language

Anuja Negi anujanegi1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 03:33:58 EDT 2024

*Job Opening: PostDoc position @TU Berlin on Computational Cognitive
Neuroscience of Language.*We are looking for a highly motivated researcher
to join our group for an ERC-project that focus on the development of
computational models to understand how linguistic information is
represented in the human brain. Computational encoding models in
combination with deep learning-based machine learning techniques will be
developed, compared, and applied to identify linguistic representations in
the brain.

Please find further details about the positions and how to apply here:
https://www.jobs.tu-berlin.de/en/job-postings/179468

<https://www.jobs.tu-berlin.de/en/job-postings/179468>
Employer: TU Berlin
Salary grade: TV-L 13 Berliner Hochschulen
Starting date: Immediately

The application deadline is March 29th, 2024.

For informal inquiries please contact Fatma Deniz (deniz at tu-berlin.de<
mailto:deniz at tu-berlin.de>) directly.

Best, Anuja

--

Anuja Negi

PhD candidate

Technische Universität Berlin
Institute of Software Engineering and Theoretical Computer Science
Marchstr. 23, D-10587 Berlin
Room 5.039
anujanegi.me