Connectionists: Three fully funded PhD Studentships at Sussex AI

Thomas Nowotny T.Nowotny at sussex.ac.uk
Mon Jan 8 07:27:16 EST 2024

Dear all,
We have three fully-funded (internationals included) PhD studentships available within Sussex AI<https://www.sussex.ac.uk/research/centres/ai-research-group/#SussexAI>, starting in September 2024!

This is a great opportunity for doctoral research in our interdisciplinary Centre of Excellence based at the University of Sussex<https://www.sussex.ac.uk/>, where we are the focal point for research in AI methods and applications.

We encourage prospective students to submit innovative proposals that either:
- Engage with theoretical challenges in Artificial Intelligence.
- Develop new Artificial Intelligence methods that have the potential to enable novel applications.
- Address complex problems requiring research at the intersection of traditional disciplinary boundaries.

To find out more information, check out the full advert https://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/fees-funding/phd-funding/view/1686-Sussex-AI-PhD-Studentship
Best regards,
Thomas
(co-director of Sussex AI)