Connectionists: Sony AI: (Senior) Research Scientist Data Mining/Knowledge Discovery & ML

Tarek R. Besold tarek.besold at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 8 07:52:13 EST 2024

At Sony AI -- https://ai.sony/ -- we are searching for a (Senior) Research
Scientist Data Mining/Knowledge Discovery & ML to join one of our offices
in Barcelona (preferred), Zurich or Tokyo:
https://sonyglobal.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SonyGlobalCareers/job/Barcelona/Senior-Research-Scientist---Data-Mining_JR-112943

If you want to work with a highly diverse, international team of scientists
and engineers pushing the boundaries of AI/ML research, come with a PhD
degree in a relevant subject area and (ideally) with a few years of
experience with (i) data mining/knowledge discovery from large datasets
and/or (ii) Graph Neural Networks, please don't hesitate and submit an
application.

If you have any questions regarding the role, the team, or our offices,
just get in touch at tarek.besold at sony.com.