Connectionists: Call for fellowships

Barbara Hammer bhammer at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Feb 26 06:01:46 EST 2024

Dear colleagues,

The following opportunity might be of interest for short-term visits to beautiful Ostwestphalia:
We are looking for postdocs and advanced researchers who want to continue and expand their research in line with the SAIL research agenda Universiität Bielefeld or Universität Paderborn for a short fellowship (uo to 3 months).

The SAIL fellowship program is suitable for excellent international researchers from all disciplinary backgrounds on postdoc level. The aim of the program is to enrich the research carried out in SAIL while supporting the research ties with relevant communities and establishing long-term collaboration with institutes across the globe. The fellowships are intended to strengthen the innovation potential of researchers with expertise in the field of AI through further training and interdisciplinary collaboration within our research network.

See the current Calls for Fellowships with all the details about the application process here:

https://www.sail.nrw/research/call-for-international-fellows/

Best wishes
Barbara

--