Connectionists: [IEEE CoG 2024] Full paper deadline approaching - March 1, 2024

gadia at di.unimi.it gadia at di.unimi.it
Mon Feb 26 03:33:25 EST 2024

IEEE CoG 2024: The 2024 IEEE Conference on Games
August 5-8, 2024
Milan, Italy
https://2024.ieee-cog.org/

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Please be reminded that the full paper submission deadline to IEEE CoG 2024 is March 1, 2024.

You can find the full Call for Papers with the submission instructions at https://2024.ieee-cog.org/call-proposals/

We look forward to receiving your submissions in the coming days.

*** Important Dates ***
--> Full papers submission: March 1, 2024 <---
Full papers acceptance notification: April 15, 2024
Auxiliary papers submission: April 28, 2024
Auxiliary papers acceptance notification: May 28, 2024
Papers camera ready: June 7, 2024
Early bird and (author) registration: June 7, 2024

We look forward to having you join us at CoG 2024 in Milan.

Best regards,
The Organizing Committee of IEEE CoG 2024

Davide Gadia, PhD
Associate Professor
Dipartimento di Informatica "Giovanni Degli Antoni"
Università degli Studi di Milano
Via Celoria 18
20133 Milano

Room 3005 - Floor 3