Connectionists: [jobs] Postdoc Uncertainty in AI at TU Eindhoven

Cassio de Campos c.decampos at tue.nl
Mon Oct 30 13:16:56 EDT 2023

The UAI group of TU Eindhoven seeks a postdoc researcher in AI/ML to
work in the general area of uncertainty in AI, and in particular related
to probabilistic machine learning and graphical models. The postdoc will
also be largely involved in the project NWO Perspectief Personalized
Oncology involving decision support systems for better care.

We offer a 3-year contract with salary in scale 10 of the Dutch CAO
(min. 3877 max. 5090 euro per month, plus year-end bonus of 8.3% and
annual vacation pay of 8%). More details about the post can be found via:
https://jobs.tue.nl/nl/vacature/postdoc-uncertainty-in-artificial-intelligence-1034100.html

More details about the group can be found via: https://uai.win.tue.nl
and https://dai.win.tue.nl

We will screen applications and run interviews while the post is open,
and we will close the position when a suitable candidate is found, so do
not wait to apply. Please share this with colleagues if you think they
might be interested, as well as our other call for postdocs:
https://jobs.tue.nl/nl/vacature/machine-learning-postdoc-positions-1034634.html

best regards,
cassio.

--
Cassio de Campos (c.decampos at tue.nl)
"It's not (only) about the result, it's about how we reached it."