Connectionists: Reminder: Rethinking naturalistic behaviour, Dolimites, Feb 2024

Mateusz Kostecki mtkostecki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 06:13:32 EDT 2023

Dear colleagues!

We would like to remind you that the deadline for application to our
Workshop if ideas in Neuroscience is November 20th. We are also happy to
let you know that we will host one more lecturer - Nedah Nemati from
Columbia!

For the first workshop, we will meet in Dolomites mountains, Italy, to
discuss *naturalistic behavioral paradigms in neuroscience*.

What is really *natural*? What do we know about the ecological niches of
our mice, rats, or fishes? Does every study need to be ethologically
relevant? What really do we lose when we head-fix our mouse? Can we really
categorize brain activity as natural or unnatural?

We will discuss those topics in our workshop that will be held *February
22-25th 2024* in Dolomites! You will find *more information and the
application form on our webpage - https://nenckiopenlab.org/dolomites/
<https://nenckiopenlab.org/dolomites>.*

For more updates join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nencki or Bluesky
- @openlab <https://twitter.com/openlab>.bsky.social