Connectionists: Call for new Neuroscience Group Leaders at Aarhus University in Denmark

Gilles Vanwalleghem snooles at gmail.com
Tue May 16 05:53:17 EDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

Could you circulate our new call for 1-2 new group leaders in the field of
translational neuroscience?
The start-up package of 1.6 millions euro for 5 years, with potential 4
years extension. Aarhus is a great city to live in, and the research
environment is really good. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any
questions!

All the informations can be found in the link below:
https://dandrite.au.dk/news/join-us-as-new-group-leader

Best regards,

Gilles Vanwalleghem

Assistant Professor in Neurobiology

Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics

Team leader at Danish Research Institute of Translational Neuroscience

DANDRITE, Nordic-EMBL Partnership for Molecular Medicine

Aarhus University

Denmark

https://mbg.au.dk/en/gilles-vanwalleghem