Connectionists: Call for Applications - Analytical Connectionism Summer Course

Lin, I-Chun i.lin at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 07:38:48 EDT 2023

Analytical Connectionism 2023
28 August - 8 September 2023, London

Applications now open! Deadline: 15 May 2023

We are pleased to announce the launch of Analytical Connectionism 2023. This 2-week course will bring together the neuroscience, psychology, and machine-learning communities, introducing attendees to mathematical methods for neural-network analysis and connectionist theories of higher-level cognition and psychology.
The course will end with a 1.5-day workshop*, during which you will hear from experts about current state-of-the-art and the limits of our current understanding.

This course is appropriate for graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and faculty in a variety of fields, from psychology and neuroscience, to physics, computer science, and mathematics.

For more details and how to apply, please see https://www.ucl.ac.uk/gatsby/analytical-connectionism-2023.

* Limited spaces available for researchers who are not taking the course to attend the workshop. Please visit the webpage for more information.

--
I-Chun Lin, PhD
Scientific Programme Manager