Connectionists: Open Positions for a 'Computational Neuroscientist' and an 'Experimental Neuroscientist' at Koniku Inc.

Oshiorenoya E. Agabi agabi at koniku.uk
Mon Jun 6 02:23:34 EDT 2016

We need your help!

This is an opportunity to challenge conventional wisdom and achieve something truly unique. But thats up to you, koniku is building wetware with biological neurons. Yes! we need all the help we can get. Our startup currently has two open positions:

A computational neuroscientist with exceptional theoretical depth and sharp programming skills.  Koniku also wants an experimental neuroscientist with solid lab experience especially with neural stem cells, electrophysiology and micro electrode arrays.

You have completed a PhD, about to do so or with comparative experience or skill set. Position is available immediately.

We are based in Newark California, our small team recently moved to an exciting new lab space and we are building out.

Please reach out with a CV, 2 - 3 references, publication record. Send documents and questions to ‘agabi at koniku.io <mailto:agabi at koniku.io>’.

We offer a very competitive pay, medical and unlimited vacation - if you want.

Thanks!

___                  _____
Oshiorenoya E. Agabi

Strategy | Computational Neuroscience | Bioengineering

Founder & CEO
koniku Inc
Newark, CA (HQ) | Cambridge, UK

mobile: +1 209 509 7234
skype: agabi.osh
www.koniku.uk
#onikuo #konikutech
https://www.linkedin.com/in/agabi

Disclaimer: The information in this internet mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of koniku Inc. or any of its affiliates. koniku Inc. will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on. If you are not the intended recipient please contact koniku Inc.