Connectionists: BICA 2010 deadline

Alexei Samsonovich alexei at bicasymposium.com
Tue Jul 13 13:23:49 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

The deadline to submit a paper to BICA 2010 is Saturday, July 24, 2010 (more info at http://roboticslab.dinfo.unipa.it/bica2010/). We solicit three categories of submissions: research papers (up to 6 pages), position papers (up to 4 pages), and extended abstracts (1 or 2 pages). To be considered for publication in BICA 2010 Proceedings, papers and abstracts must be within the scope of the conference outlined in the CFP (http://bicasymposium.com/bica2010_cfp.pdf) and must be prepared using the IOS Press template (available at http://www.iospress.nl/authco/instruction_crc.html).  Submissions should be sent via email simultaneously to both BICA 2010 co-Chairs: Kamilla Johannsdottir and Alexei Samsonovich. No previous submission of an abstract is required. We are looking forward to a very exciting and productive conference,

Kamilla Johannsdottir and Alexei Samsonovich (co-chairs)

--
Kamilla Run Johannsdottir, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Law and Social Sciences

--
Alexei V. Samsonovich, Ph.D., Research Assistant Professor
Krasnow Institute for Advanced Study, George Mason University