Connectionists: Research positions at INRIA Futurs Lille, France

Remi Munos remi.munos at inria.fr
Mon Jan 15 10:18:27 EST 2007

INRIA Futurs (french public research institute in Computer Science) is
creating a new research institute in Lille, France, in close cooperation with
the Universities of Lille.

SequeL (Sequential Learning) is a new research project of INRIA Futurs Lille
in Statistical Learning and Reinforcement Learning.

We are currently searching for full-time (junior or senior) Research
Scientists ("Charge de Recherche" and 'Directeur de recherche") for joining
this INRIA team, as well as Doctorants and Post-Doctorant. The application
deadline for full-time researchers is February 15th. We are particularly
interested in candidates having a background in Machine Learning,
Reinforcement Learning, Statistics, Control Theory, Game Theory, Monte-Carlo
methods, or other domains of Machine Learning and applied Mathematics.

Lille is the largest city in the north of France, belonging to a metropolis of
a million inhabitants. By train it is located 60 minutes away from Paris, 38
minutes from Bruxelles, and 100 minutes from London.

Futher information is available at:
   http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/sequel
In case of interest, please contact: Philippe Preux or Remi Munos.