JIN (Vol.3, No.3)

Roman R. Poznanski poznan at iub-psych.psych.indiana.edu
Wed Jul 21 14:04:58 EDT 2004

JOURNAL OF INTEGRATIVE NEUROSCIENCE

      VOLUME 3, ISSUE 3 (SEPTEMBER, 2004)

Short Communications

Siren Call of Metaphor : Subverting the Proper Task of System Neuroscience.

       By G. Werner

A Functional View of Consciousness and Its Relations in Brain.

       By R.J. MacGregor

Research Reports

 A discrete approach for a model of dynamic learning by the cerebellum

       By A. Garenne, J.-M. Dupont, P. Chauvet and G. Chauvet

Analytical Solutions of the Frankenhaeuser-Huxley Equations. I. Minimal
Model for backpropagation
of action Potentials in Sparsely Excitable Dendrites.

       By Roman R. Poznanski

Control of Neuronal Discharge Timing by Afferent Fiber Number and the
Temporal Pattern of  Afferent Impulses

     By A.D.Coop and G.N. Reeke

Complexity of Dense Array EEG Reflected in Single and Multiscale Sample
Entropy Analysis

    By Pravitha Ramanand , V. P. N. Nampoori, R. Sreenivasan

Graph Theoretical Characterization and Tracking of Neural Connectivity
During Episodes Mesial Temporal Epiletic Seizures

By LUIZ A. BACCAL=C1, MILKES Y. ALVARENGA, KOICHI SAMESHIMA, CARMEN L.
JORGE and LUIZ H. CASTRO

Book Review

 The Quest for Consciousness (by C. Koch) Roberts & Co., 2004

     By R.J.MacGregor

For orders within Europe, please contact the Imperial College Press
sales department at:
 Tel: +44 (0)20 7836-0888
 Fax: +44 (0)20 7836-2020
 during U.K. business hours.
 Outside Europe, our books and journals are distributed by World
Scientific Publishing Co.
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd.
 5 Toh Tuck Link, SINGAPORE 596224
 Fax: 65-6467-7667 Tel: 65-6466-5775
 E-mail: wspc at wspc.com.sg
<mailto:wspc at wspc.com.sg?Subject=3DRe:%20J.Integr.%20Neurosci.%20Vol.%201%20Issue%201%2526In-Reply-To=3D%2526lt;3CF45B36.6D331369 at net2000.com.au%3E>