POSTDOCTORAL POSITION AVAILABLE

Hualou Liang Hualou.Liang at uth.tmc.edu
Fri Nov 21 17:39:58 EST 2003

COMPUTATIONAL COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE
POSTDOCTORAL POSITION AVAILABLE
University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston

A postdoctoral position is available starting Jan 1 2004 in my laboratory
(http://www.sahs.uth.tmc.edu/hliang/) at University of Texas Health Science
Center at Houston to participate in an ongoing research project studying the
cortical dynamics of visual attention. The project involves the application
of multivariate signal analysis techniques to cortical event-related
potentials. Our current facilities include a 90-node (2 CPUs per node) Linux
cluster and a 128-channel EEG system dedicated for research activities.

The ideal candidate should have a Ph.D. in relevant discipline with
substantial mathematical/computational experience in neurophysiological
signal processing and multivariate statistics. Programming skills in C and
Matlab are essential. Interested individuals should send a curriculum vitae,
representative publications, and the names and e-mail addresses of three
references to Hualou Liang (hualou.liang at uth.tmc.edu).

Hualou Liang, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
The University of Texas at Houston