FW: Ph.D. Thesis available: Neural networks learning differential data

Ryusuke Masuoka masuoka at flab.fujitsu.co.jp
Tue Oct 31 00:01:28 EST 2000

Dear Connections,

Some people seem to have troubles with accessing the URL provided
in my attached email. It seems that ~ (tilde) has been replaced with
? (question mark) somewhere. (I know some do not have this problem
and I do not know the reason why it happened yet.)
The URL is, again the following:

	http://lettuce.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~masuoka/thesis/thesis.html

If you ever see a question mark in front of "masuoka" in the above URL,
please replace it with ~ (tilde).

Sorry for troubles I might have caused you,
and thank you for those who have kindly notified me of the trouble.

Regards,

Ryusuke