INNS-IEEE IJCNN 2001 www.geocities.com/ijcnn

Tascillo, Anya (A.L.) atascill at ford.com
Fri Oct 6 13:58:00 EDT 2000

Greetings Connectionists!

www.geocities.com/ijcnn

We are pleased to announce the website for the INNS-IEEE International
Joint Conference for Neural Networks, 2001, in Washington, D.C., July
14-19, 2001.  Mark your calendars!  Several neural network challenge
problems will be offered this year, and an automated abstract
submission form will be online November 1.  After the legal experts
get done reviewing my T-shirt design (fingers crossed), it will be
displayed and offered on the website for sale along with registration.
One less shirt to pack!

A reminder will be sent on or near November 1.  Please email
atascill at ford.com <mailto:atascill at ford.com> if you would like to be
placed on the mailing list for reminders to all open and close dates.

All comments and suggestions are welcome (sightseeing, venue, etc.),
and anyone who feels that they should have been asked to help
organize/referee, and haven't heard from someone yet, email me now,
and I'll forward your name (and qualifications) to the appropriate
parties.....

Publicity Chair
Anya Tascillo