Network analysis page

Ofer Melnik melnik at data.cs.brandeis.edu
Tue Oct 12 12:55:41 EDT 1999

I'ld like to invite you to check out the webpage we put together to
illustrate the Decision Intersection Boundary Algorithm (DIBA). The
DIBA algorithm is used to analyze feed-forward threshold neural
networks, by generating polytopics decision regions that describe
network function. It makes a great pedagogical tool, clearly illustrating
what neural networks do and how they learn.

The page has multiple examples of networks analyzed with the
algorithm, MOVIES of networks learning, some theoretical results and a
link to the Tech-Report.

The URL is:

http://www.demo.cs.brandeis.edu/pr/DIBA/

-Ofer

Ofer Melnik                         melnik at cs.brandeis.edu
Volen Center for Complex Systems    Ph: (781)-736-2719
Brandeis University                     (781)-736-DEMO
Waltham MA 02254