Neural Scientist Position at Neural Technologies Limited

George Bolt grb at neuralt.com
Fri Aug 27 05:06:49 EDT 1999

Neural Scientists Wanted!

Do you want to apply your neural computing skills to solve real-world
problems?  Neural Technologies can offer you this opportunity - just
some of the areas we work in are:

	*	Telecommunications - fraud, churn, etc.
	*	Finance - credit scoring, risk management, instrument
trading, etc.
	*	Marketing - modelling and analysis
	*	Data Analysis and Visualisation - virtual reality

Neural Technologies Limited is the leading UK company working in the
application and exploitation of neural computing across a wide range of
industrial and commercial environments.  We are looking not only for
high standards of professionalism but also technical innovation second
to none.  Self confidence, adaptability and communication skills are as
important as the technical skills.  You will be working within a highly
motivated team in our offices in Petersfield, Hampshire.

Required skills are:
	*	Well versed in neural network and other advanced
algorithm development and their practical application, should have at
least 2 years applied knowledge of at least 2 of the following:
		*	MLP, RBF, Decision Trees, etc.
		*	Kohonen/SOM, LVQ, etc.
		*	Rule induction and inferencing, case-based
reasoning, etc.
		*	Evolution, GA's, etc.
		*	Optimisation
	*	Experienced using MATLAB
	*	Proven problem solving abilities and system design
	*	Good mathematical background
*	Able to code in C or C++ within the PC environment

Experience of the following would also be an advantage:
	*	Knowledge of conventional statistics
	*	Signal processing techniques (e.g. speech)
	*	Application domains (credit scoring, fraud analysis,
telecommunications, banking and finance)

All candidates should be working at a practical research level or have
extensive industrial experience.  A keen view to the commercial
realities of working within a small, but fast growing, company is
required.  Neural Technologies Limited operate a non-smoking policy.

Contact:
		Kirsten Tait
		Human Resources Executive
		Neural Technologies Limited