SENIOR and/or JUNIOR COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE POSITIONS

Randall C. O'Reilly oreilly at grey.colorado.edu
Fri Aug 6 01:29:50 EDT 1999

The following is our advertisement for faculty positions available at
the University of Colorado, Boulder.  One of the directions we are
interested in pursuing is to enhance our strength in computational
modeling as a cognitive neuroscience methodology, so modelers are
encouraged to apply.  Feel free to contact me for further
information.
				- Randy

SENIOR and/or JUNIOR COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE POSITIONS
Department of Psychology,
University of Colorado, Boulder

The Department of Psychology, University of Colorado, Boulder, invites
applications for two tenure-track positions in Cognitive Psychology,
beginning August 2000.  At least one of these positions will be in
Cognitive Neuroscience.  One appointment will be at the rank of Associate
or Full Professor, and the second is likely to be at the rank of Assistant
Professor.  Applicants should send a Curriculum Vitae, a statement of
research and teaching interests, example research papers, and at least
three letters of recommendation to:  Ms. Deborah Aguiar, Administrative
Assistant-Cognitive Psychology Search, Department of Psychology, University
of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0345.  Inquiries should be addressed to Dr.
Lyle E. Bourne, Jr., Chair--Cognitive Search, (303) 492-4210,
lbourne at psych.colorado.edu.  Applications will be reviewed as they are
completed and until the position is filled.  To insure full consideration,
however, the application should be complete by November 1, 1999.  The
University of Colorado at Boulder is committed to diversity and equality in
education and employment.

| Dr. Randall C. O'Reilly        |                                            |
| Assistant Professor            |                                            |
| Department of Psychology       | Phone: (303) 492-0054                      |
| University of Colorado Boulder | Fax:   (303) 492-2967                      |
| Muenzinger D251C               | Home:  (303) 448-1810                      |
| Campus Box 345                 | email:  oreilly at psych.colorado.edu         |
| Boulder, CO 80309-0345         | www:    http://psych.colorado.edu/~oreilly |