ISSCI Pattern Recognition Section

Homayoon S.M. Beigi beigi at watson.ibm.com
Wed May 7 13:09:21 EDT 1997

                               CALL FOR PAPERS
                         PATTERN RECOGNITION SECTION of
                              ISSCI'98 (WAC'98)
                      http://ace.unm.edu/wac98/issci.html

Hi,

    I am putting together a few sessions in the ISSCI'98 conference of
WAC'98 revolving around pattern recognition.  I am soliciting a 2 page
abstract by the END of MAY.  The papers may be on any Pattern Recognition
related areas including but not limited to Speaker Recognition
(Verification and Identification), Speech Recognition, On-Line Handwriting
Recognition, Optical Character Recognition (Handwritten and text), image
recognition and clasification problems.  To see the details of the
conference please see our web page at http://ace.unm.edu/wac98/issci.html.

Address to send the papers:

Homayoon Beigi
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 218 -- Room 36-219
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
USA

Alternate Street address for Express Mail:

Homayoon Beigi
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
Room 36-219
Route 134