NEURON course at SFN 1997

ted@SPENCER.CTAN.YALE.EDU ted at SPENCER.CTAN.YALE.EDU
Tue Jun 10 14:17:45 EDT 1997

the upcoming Society for Neuroscience meeting in New Orleans,
everybody seems to be making travel arrangements early--

so we'd like to bring something to your attention, just in case it
affects your travel plans.

John Moore, Michael Hines & I will be presenting a 1 day course on
Saturday, Oct. 25, entitled "Using the NEURON Simulation Environment."
This is a regular Satellite Symposium, and eventually you will read
the announcement in SFN's preliminary program.  It will run from 9 AM
to 5 PM.  Coffee breaks and lunch will be provided.  There will be a
registration fee to cover these and related costs, e.g. AV equipment
rental and handout materials.  This will be in the ballpark of other 1
day courses; exact figure depends on factors we haven't yet learned
from SFN.

More information about this course is posted at
  http://www.neuron.yale.edu/sfn.html
and soon also at
  nttp://neuron.duke.edu/sfn.html

--Ted