Job Postings

Ross, Lynn W lross at msmail4.hac.com
Thu Jun 27 20:40:23 EDT 1996

The Information Sciences Laboratory at HRL has an immediate opening for a
scientist to join our team of researchers investigating advanced techniques
in non-traditional and advanced signal and image processing, compression,
and optimization.

If you have experience in the following areas, we would like to hear from you:
	o	pattern recognition	       o optimization
	o	wavelet applications	       o compression
	o	neural networks                o decision aids
	o	information fusion             o signal processing

In addition, the successful candidate will have a PhD in electrical
engineering, applied math or computer science; plus, extensive knowledge of
software programming in C or C++.  Excellent communications abilities are
required to effectively interact with the scientific and academic communities,
with Hughes business units, and within our small, dynamic research team
environment.

Our research staff members are encouraged to invent, patent and publish on a
regular basis.  Our ideal location and competitive salary and benefits package
contribute to a work environment designed to optimize creative research.

Please send your resume to:  o  Lynn W. Ross  o  #BSISL  o  Hughes Research
Laboratories  o  3011 Malibu Canyon Road  o  Malibu  o  CA  o  90265  o  FAX:
310-317-5651  o  email:  lross at hrl.com.

To learn more about HRL, visit our WebPage at http:\\www.hrl.com.
Proof of legal right to work in the United States required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.