Thesis available: RBF Approach to Financial Time Series Analysis

Jim Hutchinson hutch at phz.com
Fri Jan 7 17:36:34 EST 1994

Aparently my thesis announcement yesterday generated quite a few requests
to the MIT AI Lab Publications office for hardcopies, so they have asked me
to forward the following message to everyone, encouraging the FTP route.
My apologies for not getting this right the first time.

Jim Hutchinson			Email: hutch at phz.com
PHZ Partners			Voice: (617) 494-6000
One Cambridge Center		FAX:   (617) 494-5332
Cambridge, MA 02142

---------------

You can ftp this paper which is the fastest way to get it.  FTP
instructions are included below. You may prefer to order the hardcopy.
In that case, it is necessary to send prepayment for report plus
shipping.

FOREIGN
-------
AITR-1457     $9.00
shipping      $5.50 SURFACE +$10.00 for AIRMAIL
	     ------
Total	     $14.50 SURFACE  $24.50 AIRMAIL

Please specify SURFACE or AIRMAIL. Checks should be in US dollars and
drawn on a US bank and made payable to MIT AI Lab.

DOMESTIC
--------
AITR-1457     $9.00
shipping      $2.50
	     ------
Total	     $11.50

Please send your request and payment to the following address:

MIT AI Lab
Publications, NE43-818
545 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA 02139
USA

FTP INSTRUCTIONS
----------------
To ftp and download Jim Hutchinson's thesis `A Radial Basis Function
Approach to Financial Time Series Analysis' (AITR-1457) type the
following text within quotes at your promt (minus the quotes):

1. `ftp publications.ai.mit.edu'

2. login `anonymous'

3. password `your login'

4. `cd ai-publications/1993'

5. `get AITR-1457.ps.Z'

You should see a message stating port command successful. If you do
not type `bin' or `binary' before you try to `get file' again.

If you need more details on any of the files or instructions listed
above, please refer to the README file upon entry to our public ftp
site or contact me. We hope this information is helpful to you in your
research.

Sally Richter
MIT AI Laboratory Publications Office
email: publications at ai.mit.edu