INTCON

Mohammad Bahrami bahrami at cse.unsw.edu.au
Fri Jan 7 01:22:19 EST 1994

To all neuro-control researchers,

We are going to establish a special interest group called Intelligent
Control (INTCON) which will be dedicated to subjects such as:
Neuro-control, fuzzy logic control, reinforcement learning and other
related subjects.

Our objective is to provide a forum for communication and exchange of ideas
among researchers in these fields. This will also provide a way for
announcement of seminars, conferences, exhibitions, technical papers,
programs, and so forth.

If you are interested to join this group please send me an e-mail so I can
put your name in the list of receivers of the e-mails sent to INTCON.
Please inform others who might be interested.

Thank you

Mohammad Bahrami
University of New South Wales
bahrami at syscon.ee.unsw.edu.au

*** DO NOT "REPLY" BY USING "R" OR OTHER MEANS. ***
*** SEND THE MAIL TO THE ABOVE  ADDRESS.        ***