The Giant Brain Museum

Mark O'Dell emark at cns.caltech.edu
Fri Apr 23 19:26:07 EDT 1993

			The Giant Brain Museum

	The organizing committee members have gathered together to promote
understanding of the brain.  They hope to construct a giant walk-through brain
museum to be useful to experts while appealing to everyone, including children.

The committee members are:

Marvin Adelson, Prof. of Architecture & Urban Planning, UCLA
Joseph E. Bogen, Clin. Prof. of Neurological Surgery, USC
Marian Diamond, Director, Lawrence Hall of Science, UCB
Frank O. Gehry, Fellow, Amer. Instit. of Architecture
John Hagar, Attorney at Law
Robert B. Lewis, Project Director
Arnold Scheibel, Director, Brain Research Instit., UCLA

Anyone interested in this project, please send your paper mail address to:

		Giant Brain
		PO Box 50566
		Pasadena, CA
		91115
		USA

or email your paper mail address to me & I will deliver it to the organizers.

Please do not send email without a paper mail address; I am only posting.

Mark O'Dell
emark at cns.caltech.edu