NN

obm8@cs.kun.nl obm8 at cs.kun.nl
Thu May 2 08:10:27 EDT 1991

WANTED: Information on NN in militairy systems

We are students from the university of Nijmegen and we are searching
for some kind of literature concerning the use of neural networks in
militairy systems. Especially articles which adress the usage of NN
and the constraints in which they have to operate.
Here in the Netherlands it is pretty difficult to get some information
about this. We would appreciate any reaction (as fast as possible be-
cause we're dealing with a deadline) on these matters.
You can send it to:

Parcival Willems,
Paul Jones,

obm8 at erato.cs.kun.nl