publishing IJCNN supplementary poster papers

Michael P. Perrone mpp at cns.brown.edu
Wed Aug 21 12:57:32 EDT 1991

For all those interested in having their IJCNN Supplementary Poster Session
papers published:

Due to the slow response from supplementary poster session participants, the
deadline for submission has been extended to the end of September.  Feel free
to contect Derek Stubbs or Edward Rosenfeld if you have further questions.
The following is a copy of the announcement that was distributed at IJCNN-91.

Michael Perrone
Box 1843
Center for Neural Science
Brown University
Providence, RI 02912

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HAVING YOUR POSTER PAPER PUBLISHED?

Publishing is expensive and the organizers of IJCNN-91 Seattle have been
unable to publish all the papers submitted in this year's Proceedings.
This is a setback for researchers.  As a result, we hope to publish the
Supplemental Poster Session papers as a separate publication.

We are entering this endeavor in the spirit of self-organization typical
of neural networks.  We will contact potential publishers.  However,
please note, we cannot assure you that we will succeed in publishing these
papers.  We will do our best.

Here are the steps that you can take towards potential publication of
your paper:

1. Provide two (2) camera-ready copies of your poster paper on 8.5 by 11
inch paper, with one inch margins all around.  No more than four (4) pages
please.  Use the title, author and reference system that appear in the
IJCNN Proceedings.

2. Provide a keyword list (at the end of the Abstract) so that we can
create and include a keyword index.  Use at least five keywords for each
paper.

3. By August 31st, 1991, send copies, marked clearly: IJCNN-91, to either
editor at the addresses below. [NOTE: I talked with Ed Rosenfeld and he
said that this deadline had been extended to the end of September. -MP]

EDITORS:

	DEREK STUBBS
	Sixth Generation Systems
	PO box 155