Request for references.

Gary McGraw mcgrawg at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Thu Apr 5 15:50:17 EDT 1990

My current research involves training recurrent networks of various
architectures to do a temporal pattern recognition task.  I have attempted to
train both fully and partially recurrent networks (using different learning
rules) and am now interested in analyzing their behavior, trainability, etc.
Does anyone know of any papers that compare two or more recurrent
architectures' behavior given some common task?  I am looking for papers
similar to Cottrell and Tsung's "Learning Simple Arithmetic Procedures"
from the proceedings of the 11th annual cogsci conference.  Thanks for
your help.

				Gary McGraw

Center for Research on Concepts and Cognition
Department of Computer Science
Indiana University