INVERTEBRATE SENSORI-MOTOR CIRCUITS

BOVET JAMON BENHAMOU OTTOMANI BOVET%FRMOP11.BITNET at VMA.CC.CMU.EDU
Thu Apr 5 05:14:32 EDT 1990

   Like Fritz_dg I am very interested in sending each other litterature
references on connectionist models for invertebrate sensory-motor
circuits. But the first reference I am immediatly thinking about is a preprint
on Lamprey (unfortunatly vertebrate) :
S.Grillner, A.Lansner, P.Wallen, O.Ekeberg, L.Brodin, H.Traven, & M.Stensmo,
The neural network underlying locomotion. Initiation, segmental burst
generation and sensory entrainment, analyzed by simulation.
                 P.BOVET,LABO.NEUROSCIENCES,CNRS,MARSEILLE,FRANCE.